California designer Shiree Hanson Segerstrom's weekly tips for decorating, gardening, and stylish living

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

How Green is Your Garden...Snapshots from warmer days

 


















Going through old photos I found some images of my garden. Greenery makes me feel good. I miss it in the winter months.

The cold came on late this year but it came with a vengeance. Everything outside will be quite dreary for awhile. Here is a little tour from warmer weather days. I hope it lifts your spirits. Enjoy.

























































































































































































































































































4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS, STUNNING, LUSH........!

    even though i am a winter girl pining for snow, i am also a garden designer that loves seeing gardens done well
    cheers
    debra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra. I understand. I don't love the snow but I do love beautiful winter gardens. Shiree'

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, Shiree. These images are stunning.
    If summer didn't fallow, I would love spring year round.
    I can't wait to plant my new garden.
    Happy New Year!
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Teresa! Looking forward to warmer months and it's only January. Shiree'

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...