joy of nesting

joy of nesting
California designer Shiree Hanson Segerstrom's weekly tips for decorating, gardening, and stylish living

Mirror, Mirror...tops picks from Shiree' Segerstrom Design

 

Along with the sofas, chairs, lighting, and custom fabric treatments I do for my clients I often provide them with coordinating mirrors.  I'm featuring some of my favorites today. They are beautiful, versatile mirrors that I really love from a wonderful resource I've used for many years.  I hope you enjoy the selections!

Above is a beautiful wooden mirror with antique gold leaf. $196 (21 x 37 x 1.5)

Mansard style mirror $330 (41 x 4 x 37).


A narrow, tall silver leaf mirror, hand carved. $670 (26.5 x 2 x 58).


An ornately carved wood mirror, $310 (23 x 30 x 2.25).




An oval pieced wood mirror, $174 (27.5 x 3 x 33)



A large trumeau mirror of rustic recycled pine $790 (34 x 4.5 x 82)


Recycled pine mirror with carving.  $156 (13 x 1 x 33).


Arched mirror with corner scrolls.  $230 (27 x 2.75 x 34).

All mirrors available through Shiree Hanson Segerstrom.  Lead times vary but if product is in stock it's about 2 weeks.  Tax and shipping applies. 

3 comments:

  1. Shiree, these mirrors are all so lovely... I have to admit to loving a mirror too... I think they make all the difference in a room... Your clients have fabulous mirrors to choose from...Have a wonderful weekend... xv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vicki, for stopping by. I hope you have a lovely Provencal weekend as well. Shiree'

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these mirrors. I am a nut over mirrors, an these are gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing,
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...